Single component acrylic polymer for cement based waterproof composite coating membrane.
POLYCOTE WH provides an effective and economical method of waterproofing to concrete and masonry surfaces, by mixing with cement and application by brush.
· Non - toxic, non-flammable and user friendly
· Provides a tough, impermeable waterproof membrane
· Can be applied by brush, on horizontal and vertical surfaces
· Excellent adhesion to concrete and masonry surfaces
· Protects concrete and mortar from natural elements such as wind, rain, sunlight
· Breathable - allows inside water vapour to escape
POLYCOTE WH is formulated to be mixed with cement on site or simply brush applied over concrete or masonry surfaces to provide an effective waterproof membrane.
Areas of application
Below sloping screed or waterproof plaster on:
· Roofs, terraces and balconies as a sandwich layer
· Pools and fountains
· Reservoirs and channels
· End walls subjected to rain
· Water absorption: 1% maximum
· Pot life at 300C: 30 min.
· Application temperature: Not less than 100C
· Toxicity: Non-toxic
· Bond strength to concrete: Approx. 1 N/mm2