Application Area :-
• Used for precision grouting where it is essential to withstand static and
• Typical applications would be the grouting of base plates of turbines,
compressors, boiler feed pumps etc.
• It can also be used for anchoring a wide range of fixings.
• These include masts, anchor bolts and fence posts.
• Gaseous expansion system compensates for shrinkage and settlement in the plastic state
• No metallic iron content to cause staining.
• Pre-packed material overcomes onsite batching variations
• Develops high early strength without the use of chlorides
• High ultimate strength ensure the durability of the hardened grout
• Free flow ensures high level of contact with load bearing area
1. Compressive strength
1 Day 27N/mm2
3 Day 54N/mm2
7 Day 66N/mm2
2. Flexure Strength : 10 N/mm2 after 28days
3. Density : 2200 kg /m3
4. Unstrained Expansion : 2-4%
3.75 ltr water to be added in 25kg powder and mix it for 5 min by blander then apply.
Coverage : Yield : 13.7 lit
Packaging : 25kg bag