We are a well acknowledged firm, engaged in meeting the growing needs of the market by offering Cement Based Repair Mortar. It is ideal for modifying and improving bonding of floor toppings. High quality polymers and additives are used to process this admixture. It is highly used to repair of worn, damaged and spalled concrete as well as repair of large cracks. Cement Based Repair Mortar provides excellent bond to concrete, adhesion plaster, masonry and stone work.
- Excellent adhesion
- Easy to use
- Improves impermeability to chlorides
Mortar and Screed modifier cum bonding aid
For modifying and improving bonding of floor toppings, renderings and mortars; repair of worn, damaged and spalled concrete, repair of large cracks; polymer modified floor screeds; waterproof plasters for masonary and slurries.
- Simple to use - Single component, gauged as required.
- High adhesion - Provides excellent bond to concrete, adhesion plaster, masonry, stone work, etc.
- Improves durability -Gives weather resistant mortar with improved impermeability to chlorides and other harmful agents.
- Reduces permeability- Provides waterproof screeds, plasters and permeability slurries.
- Increases strength - Improved tensile and flexural properties allow thin applications.
- Versatile - Compatible with all common hydraulic cements.
- Cost effective - CONBOND SBR LATEX is economical to use
CONBOND SBR LATEX is modified styrene butadiene rubber emulsion specially designed for use as a bonding aid and gauging liquid for cementitious systems. It is resistant to hydrolysis and can therefore be used for external applications too.
Pearl Plaza complex, Second Floor, B/h G.T Sheth School, 150 Ft Ring Road, Near KKV hall, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360005, India