In the last few years we have established ourselves as one of the most prominent organization engaged in offering Elastomeric Water Proofing. It provides a seamless waterproof coating over concrete surfaces. This admixture is suitable for use in water tanks, reservoirs, swimming pools and roofs. Our expert workforce uses finest quality compounds, sourced from trusted vendors to process this admixture. Elastomeric Water Proofing designed to re-face and even out variations in concrete and masonry surfaces.
- Applied directly to the damp concrete
- Excellent adhesion
- Minimum surface preparation needed
Elastomeric Water Proofing
Acrylic polymer modified elastomeric waterproofing membrane coating for concrete and masonry surfaces
Â· POLYCOTE BB provides a seamless, waterproof coating suitable for use in water tanks, reservoirs, swimming pools, roofs and to ensure water tightness.
Â· POLYCOTE BB effectively protects against concrete decay providing a long lasting barrier to waterborne corrosive salts and atmospheric gases.
Â· POLYCOTE BB is designed to re-face and even out variations in concrete and masonry surfaces.
Â· POLYCOTE BB effectively seals concrete masonry walls and bridges the shrinkage cracks which are static.
Â· POLYCOTE BB provides a tough and durable coating which cannot be easily damaged or worn away.
- Minimum surface preparation needed - Low labor costs.
- Applied directly to the damp concrete and masonry
- Excellent adhesion - Bonds to porous and nonporous surfaces.
- Non-toxic-ideal for potable water tanks
- Waterproof - Excellent for damp-proofing basements
- Breathable-allows transmission of water vapor from interior of building
- Excellent for concrete roof, leaking brick and masonry walls
- Good resistance to Carbon dioxide and Chloride ion diffusion
POLYCOTE BB is a two component acrylic polymer modified elastomeric waterproofing membrane which consists of POLYCOTE BB powder and POLYCOTE BB liquid acrylic emulsion. It requires only clean fresh water on site mix when mixed in the proper proportions; an easily brushable coating is produced.
POLYCOTE BB can simply be applied by a stiff brush, or trowel to obtain the desired thickness.
POLYCOTE BB powder consists of specially selected cements, graded hard-wearing aggregates and additives supplied in powder and POLYCOTE BB liquid component of blended acrylic copolymers. The polymer provides POLYCOTE BB with exceptional adhesion, toughness and durability.
- Pot life At 200C: 1 hour , At 350C: 20 min.
- Mixed Density: 1.90kg/liter (brush able Consistency)
- Tensile strength: 2 N/mm2 (at 1.5mm Thickness)
- Colors: Grey
- Application temperature: Not less than 100C
- Toxicity: Non-toxic
- Adhesion to concrete : >1N/mm2
Pearl Plaza complex, Second Floor, B/h G.T Sheth School, 150 Ft Ring Road, Near KKV hall, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360005, India