• For fast and emergency resin statement of concrete.
• For bedding, jointing, profiling of concrete, repair of
damaged concrete in precast units.
• Jointing between precast units.
• Repair of stair treads, fixing tiles.
• Cladding, repairs to kerbs, man hole covers, door and
window frames etc.
Pack size :
• Durable - Stronger than concrete. Highly chemical and oil resistant. Excellent bond strength.
• Ease of application - Mix resin and hardener in any proportion as required. No primer is required.
• Quick - Finish job operation in 2 - 3 hours.
• Versatile - Can be poured, trowelled, filled with coarse aggregates. Will cure in dry, wet, damp, and under water conditions. Can be used at down to 0°C or up to 60°C.
Compressive Strength : 1day- 72N/mm2 • 7day - 78N/mm2
|Products||Consistency||Hardener Resin Ratio by wt||Flexure Strength at 7day N/mm²||Tensile Strength at 7day N/mm²|