• Used for injecting into cracks, honeycombs and cavities in concrete structures.
• It can also be used for grouting base plates with very narrow gaps (<10mm).
• Dam and RCC tank waterproofing work
Density (kg/m3) -->> 1100
Compressive strength (BS 6319 Part 2)
Tensile strength (N/mm2) -->> 18 @ 7 days
(BS 6319 Part 7)
Flexural strength (N/mm2) -->> 55 @ 7 days
(BS 6319 Part 4)
Pot life -->> 60 minutes @ 20°C
30 minutes @ 30°C
• Low viscosity -->> Can be injected into fine cavities and narrow gaps.
• High mechanical strength -->> Performs even under heavy loads and stresses.
• Excellent adhesive strength -->> Good bonding with substrate
• Two part system -->> Easy to mix and handle
• Non shrink -->> Complete filling of voids and cracks
• Chemical resistant -->> Can be used in aggressive environments.
Mix Resin with Hardener as given wt. ratio, stir it well and inject in structure by injection pump.
Pack size:- 10kg Hardener • 20kg Resin