With rich market knowledge as well as experience, we have been able to emerge as a trusted organization engaged in offering Integral Waterproofing Concrete Admixture. It is used for modifying and improving bonding of floor toppings, repair of damaged concrete and repair of large cracks. It is also useful for polymer modified floor screeds and waterproof plasters for masonary. Processed from best quality additives and polymers, this Integral Waterproofing Concrete Admixture is resistant to hydrolysis.
- Provides excellent bond to concrete
- Reduces permeability
- Increases strength
Integral Waterproofing Concrete Admixture :
Mortar and Screed modifier cum bonding aid
For modifying and improving bonding of floor toppings, renderings and mortars; repair of worn, damaged and spalled concrete, repair of large cracks; polymer modified floor screeds; waterproof plasters for masonary and slurries.
- Simple to use - Single component, gauged as required.
- High adhesion - Provides excellent bond to concrete, adhesion plaster, masonry, stone work, etc.
- Improves durability -Gives weather resistant mortar with improved impermeability to chlorides and other harmful agents.
- Reduces permeability- Provides waterproof screeds, plasters and permeability slurries.
- Increases strength - Improved tensile and flexural properties allow thin applications.
- Versatile - Compatible with all common hydraulic cements.
- Cost effective - CONBOND SBR LATEX is economical to use
CONBOND SBR LATEX is modified styrene butadiene rubber emulsion specially designed for use as a bonding aid and gauging liquid for cementitious systems. It is resistant to hydrolysis and can therefore be used for external applications too.
- Specific gravity 1.02 to 1.03 g/cc
- Typical mechanical properties of 1:3 cement sand mortar at W/C - 0.45 for control and W/C - 0.35 for mortar containing CONBOND SBR LATEX (5 liters / 50 kg cement). Tested in accordance with BS 6319 & wet cured.
Pearl Plaza complex, Second Floor, B/h G.T Sheth School, 150 Ft Ring Road, Near KKV hall, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360005, India