|Adhesion to concrete||Good|
|Water permeability||Nil after 24 hours|
|Resistance to chloride|
|Sulphate ions and carbonation||Good|
|Wet Film thickness / Coat||200 Microns|
• For economical repairs to damaged reinforced concrete elements, particularly where access is restricted.
• Where vibration of the placed material is difficult or impossible.
• Suitable for various structural strengthening measures such as filling honeycombs and cracks.
• All type of structure which is directly exposed to sea area
• To protect structures from attack by acid gases, chloride ions, sulphates,
oxygen and water
• MAZIKCOAT is also suitable to protect cementitious substrates and
• Protects exposed reinforced concrete structures from atmospheric
gases-excellent barrier to carbon dioxide, chloride ions, sulphates, oxygen
• It resists efflorescence and lime blooming with good adhesion on all
cement plasters. It hides surface undulations and fine surface cracks
• UV resistant- aliphatic acrylate gives resistance to long term weathering.
• It contains special glass fibers to maintain anti cracking properties.