• For economical repairs to damaged reinforced concrete elements, particularly where access is restricted.
• Where vibration of the placed material is difficult or impossible.
• Suitable for various structural strengthening measures such as filling honeycombs and cracks.
• Gaseous expansion system compensates for shrinkage and settlement in the plastic state.
• Can be pumped or poured into restricted locations.
• Highly fluid to allow for placement without vibration.
• Pre-packed to overcome site-batched variations.
• Low permeability
• Contains no chloride admixture.
• Ease of use
4.75 lit water to be added in 25kg powder bag and mixed it well then to be pour where required
Pack Size : 25kg powder bag
1. Compressive strength
1 Day 22N/mm2
7 Day 35N/mm2
2. Flexure Strength
3 N/mm2 after 28days
2100 to 2200 kg /m3
4. Unstrained expansion
Pearl Plaza complex, Second Floor, B/h G.T Sheth School, 150 Ft Ring Road, Near KKV hall, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360005, India