Our firm is enlisted as one of the renowned name in offering our clients Paver Admixture. It is used for enhancing the workability of cement to precast tiles, paver blocks and granites. We process this admixture using best quality compounds and additives, sourced from certified vendors. This admixture gives additional frost protection by reducing the low water content and accelerating hydration of cement. Paver Admixture is available for clients in different quantity packaging options.
- Reduces segregation
- Helps resist the effects of frost
- Reduces shrinkage crack of concrete
- Praised by clients for its balanced composition, longer shelf life and resistance against all the weather conditions
- It reduces shrinkage crack of concrete
- This eco-friendly product possesses high bonding strength
Advantages of Paver Products:-
- Allows Continued placing of Contrete at low temperatures.
- Accelerates the hardening of Floors and Screeds.
- Enables earlier release from precast moulds thus speeding production.
- Reduces segregation and increases density and compressive strength.
- Gives additional frost protection by reducing the low water content and accelerating hydration of cement.
- Reduces the water content of concrete or mortar without loss of workability
Standards Compliance of Paver Products :-
BLOCKFAST AC compliance with BS 5075 Part 1 and ASTM C494, TYPE C.
Usage of Paver Products :-
- As an accelerates for use in concrete and cement mortar to give rapid strength development for early stripping of formwork and to help resist the effects of frost.
- This is Ideal for winter working.
Pearl Plaza complex, Second Floor, B/h G.T Sheth School, 150 Ft Ring Road, Near KKV hall, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360005, India