• For easy and stain free release of concrete moulds and form work of all types
• Non-staining : No cleaning of unsightly oil stains if plastering is not required.
• High quality : Produces really fair faced finish concrete.
• Versatile : Can be used on all types of moulds.
• Minimizes cleaning : Makes cleaning of form faces between pours very easy.
• Concentrate form : Reduces storage and transport costs.
• Water based : Only requires water for dilution.
• Corrosion Inhibition : Aids corrosion inhibition
1 lit REMOL EXTRA & 6 lit clean water to be mixed in container and apply on surface
• Dilution rate : 1 part REMOL EXTRA: 6 parts clear water (by volume)
• Formwork surfaces : May be used on wooden or metal surfaces. Particularly effective on resinous coated surfaces.
• Non-staining : Can be used safely with white cement.
• Specific Gravity : Typically 0.960 at 25°C
500ft2 per 1 lit REMOL EXTRA
20, 50 & 200lit drum
Pearl Plaza complex, Second Floor, B/h G.T Sheth School, 150 Ft Ring Road, Near KKV hall, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360005, India