In the view of our vast knowledge in this domain, we are counted amongst the most profound organizations engaged in offering Silicon Based Water Repelent. It is used to provide water repellent surface with improved self cleaning properties on exterior building.Used in brick work, concrete, cement rendering and natural stone, it helps in reducing efflorescence due to soluble salts in brickwork. Silicon Based Water Repelent preserves natural color and texture of created material.
- Risk of efflorescence is reduced
- Reduces causes of cracking
- Allows surface to breathe
Colorless silicone water repellent
SILICOREP S500 is used to provide water repellent surface with improved self cleaning properties on exterior building - brick work, concrete, cement rendering, natural or cast stone. Helps in reducing efflorescence due to soluble salts in brickwork.
- Ready to use: Brush or spray applied direct from container.
- Versatile: Equally effective on old or new surfaces.
- Self-cleaning: Unaffected by salt-laden atmosphere, reduces unsightly staining.
- Protects brickwork: Risk of efflorescence is reduced.
- Protects concrete: Reduces causes of cracking and crazing in in-situ or precast concrete
- Colorless: Preserves natural color and texture of created material. Allows surface to breathe.
SILICOREP S500 complies with BS 6477-92 Class A and Class B as silicone - based water repellent. For application on brickwork, concrete, cement rendering, nature or cast stone of predominantly liliaceous nature, it complies with BS6477-92 Class A. For application on sand stone, lime stone, calcium silicate, brickwork, natural or cast stone of predominantly calcareous nature, complies with BS6477-92 Class B.
Pearl Plaza complex, Second Floor, B/h G.T Sheth School, 150 Ft Ring Road, Near KKV hall, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360005, India