We are identified as one of the leading organizations, engaged in offering Water Reducing Concrete Admixture. We use optimum quality fillers, polymers and adhesive to process this admixture. It is used to improve the effectiveness of the water content of a concrete mix. Higher dosages of this admixture provide effective means of reducing concrete permeability and thereby reducing water penetration. Clients can avail this Water Reducing Concrete Admixture in different quantity packaging options.
- Minimizes the risk of segregation
- Improves compressive strength
- Chloride free
Water reducing concrete admixture :
- To improve the effectiveness of the water content of a concrete mix
- Higher dosages provide effective means of reducing concrete permeability and thereby reducing water penetration.
1. Allows specified strength grades to be met at reduced cement content or increased workability.
2. Water reduction significantly improves compressive strengths at all ages and enhances durability through the production of low permeability concrete.
3. Minimizes the risk of segregation and bleeding and assists in the production of a dense, close textured surface, improving durability.
4. Chloride free, safe for use in prestressed and reinforced concrete.
PLASTCONE AP211 is a chloride free water reducing admixture based on selected sugar-reduced lignosulphonates. It is supplied as a brown solution which instantly disperses in water.
PLASTCONE AP211 disperses the fine particles in the concrete mix, enabling the water content of the concrete to perform more effectively and improving the consistency of the concrete. This produces higher levels of workability for the same water content, allowing benefits such as water reduction and increased strengths to be taken.
Typical dosage: The optimum dosage of PLASTCONE AP211 to meet specific requirements should always be determined by trials using the materials and conditions that will be experienced in use. This allows the optimization of admixture dosage and mix design and provides a complete assessment of the concrete mix. A starting point for such trials is to use a dosage within the normal typical range of0.20 to 0.50 Kg /100kg of cementitious material, including PFA,GGBFS and micro silica.
Use at other dosages: Dosages outside the typical ranges quoted above may be used if necessary and suitable to meet particular mix requirements, provided that adequate supervision is available. Compliance with requirements must be accessed through trial mixes.
Appearance: Brown liquid
Specific gravity: 1.150 - 1.170 @250C
Chloride content: Nil
Air entrainment: Typically less than 1.5%. Additional air is entrained at normal dosages.
Alkali content: Typically less than 5.0g Na2O equivalent / liter of admixture.
Pearl Plaza complex, Second Floor, B/h G.T Sheth School, 150 Ft Ring Road, Near KKV hall, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360005, India